Welcome to Larson's Automotive
Larson’s Automotive provides high-quality, convenient and comprehensive auto repair and maintenance at competitive prices to develop and maintain the trust and repeat business of our customers.
We take great pride in being the most knowledgeable, continuously educating and training ourselves of the automotive industry and market technological advances, and seeking out tried-and-true resolutions to common vehicle issues. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the best value through our knowledge, years of experience and continuous training of the industry.
We understand that our customers rely on their vehicles to keep them and their families connected to their work, school, and activities, and we ensure their vehicles are safe and operating properly with preventative maintenance and technical repairs.
We aim to develop life-long relationships with our customers by always putting our customers first, listening to their concerns, and understanding and responding to their needs. Our customers have come to know and expect our professional, technically sound and high-quality automotive care.
We pride ourselves in providing:
- Multi-point and comprehensive vehicle inspection – free of charge!
- Honest diagnoses – Never overselling.
- Active listening and discussion with our customers to fully understand their vehicle needs and/or concerns.
- Assist customers with their decision-making process and accurate feedback.
- Constant contact with clients to keep them informed about the progress of their automobile and the maintenance/repair work.
- Knowledgeable technicians that are friendly, customer-oriented, who will take the time to explain to the customer the intricate nature of our business and our work.
- PEACE OF MIND!
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
I can't remember the last time I had my oil changed without an attempt to sell me some overpriced maintenance that I really didn't need. I had some other questions and Pete was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The pricing is very fair, with no hidden costs. I'm glad I found Larson's Automotive and will be going to these guys for my future needs. - Charles K (5 star review found on Yelp)
I will return!
I highly recommend Larson's Automotive and am grateful to have found them. I dropped my jeep off and felt very comfortable explaining what was wrong with it, without the 'what are you talking about?' stare. They kept me updated on the repairs, and my jeep is 100% again. I will be a return customer for sure. Thanks! - Susie L (5 star review found on Yelp)
Quick turnaround time.
Larson's Automotive went above and beyond my expectations! Peter is honest & extremely fair with his prices. He provided a quick turn around on my VW Jetta. Awesome shop with reasonable prices - it's hard to find honest mechanics these days - I'm so thankful I was referred to this shop, I'll never go anywhere else for my repairs! Highly recommended to anyone! - Dani E (5 star review found on Yelp)
QUALIFIED, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY TECHNICIANS
- ASE Master Technician since 2000
- ASE L1 Advanced Level Diagnostics
- EPA 609 Certified
- General Motors Certified
- Universal Technical Institute (Houston, TX) – Automotive/Diesel Mechanics Associates Degree
- 21 years Automotive and Diesel Mechanic experience